В этом разделе можно задавать вопросы о различных roguelike-играх

Модераторы: Sanja, Максим Кич

Ответить
Relict

ADND Кто нибудь играл?

Сообщение Relict » 20 дек 2008, 07:49

Наткнулся на описание рогалика по DND
http://roguebasin.roguelikedevelopment. ... title=ADND
Автор посылает бинарники на мыло по запросу - кто нибудь играл?

Relict

Сообщение Relict » 24 дек 2008, 06:13

Получил от автора игру на мыло.
Вид изометрия, (ИМХО симпотичней чем изометрический вариант NetHack) сделано почему-то на DirectX 9.0c (!).
Действительно по DND (Описания DND-шные, также в описании есть 9-й уровень заклинаний мага (TimeStop и пр)
Торговли, Диалогов, Квестов и Смысла пока не обнаружено. Левельнуться тоже пока не удалось - убивают раньше ...

warchief

Сообщение warchief » 24 дек 2008, 07:45

можешь куда-нибудь скинуть, чтобы можно было скачать? Использовать мыло я не могу.

Relict

Сообщение Relict » 24 дек 2008, 08:15

OK. Могу и залить - правда только 25-го
Куда лить - на рапиду подойдет?

warchief

Сообщение warchief » 24 дек 2008, 09:16

а оно много весит? можно и на рапиду

Relict

Сообщение Relict » 24 дек 2008, 13:42

метров 15 в авторском zip-е

unhappy

The Valley of Neustria DirectX 9.0c

Сообщение unhappy » 24 дек 2008, 22:57

Steve Segreto <sfsegreto@hotmail.com> писал(а):Hello ***,

Here is the first part of the DirectX9 version of ADND (now called The Valley of Neustria).

While graphical, the primary navigation keys are still h,j,k,l, etc from HACK/Rogue (even in the main menu screen).

To install => Unzip all files to same directory and then rename Neustria.ren to Neustria.exe (it was renamed because some e-mail packages cry about receiving executables).

There is a second larger ZIP file which you should unpack to the same directory as this one (it has the graphics).

Please *DO* let me know if you have any problems or questions, some recipients have mentioned the program wouldn't start for them. I am not a professional game developer and don't know all the types of computers this program doesn't work with, but if it doesn't start for you, please send me a screen capture of the error message (just hold CTRL+PrintScreen while the message box is visible and then cut and paste it into an e-mail)

Also, I always love to hear comments (positive or negative).

Enjoy,

Steve
Part 1: http://www.onlinedisk.ru/file/56215/ (4.2mb)
Part 2: http://www.onlinedisk.ru/file/56220/ (7.1mb)

пapoль: rlgclub.ru
летит ужасный бармаглот и пылкает огнём.

Relict

Re: ADND Кто нибудь играл?

Сообщение Relict » 25 дек 2008, 11:26

Вот на рапиде, все залито в один zip: http://rapidshare.com/files/176567722/Neustria.zip

Снял с какого-то гоблина FullPlate - в результате дошел до первого босса - там меня и закопали...
Как в старые добрые времена - никаких тебе магазинов: убил-снял, убил-снял :)

Steve Segreto

Сообщение Steve Segreto » 28 фев 2009, 00:31

Hello! Thanks for your kind comments (I think they are kind, I am using Google translator as I do not speak Russian).

Please feel free to e-mail me with questions or binary requests at sfsegreto@hotmail.com.

I think one of the comments made mention of the isometric nature of the tiles for the DirectX 9.0c version of the game, but I couldn't tell what the context of the comment was.

Have a happy day!

-Steve

Максим Кич
Администратор
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Максим Кич » 02 мар 2009, 09:44

Steve Segreto писал(а): I think one of the comments made mention of the isometric nature of the tiles for the DirectX 9.0c version of the game, but I couldn't tell what the context of the comment was.
It is said there that your game looks much more cute that isometric variants of the NetHack, but Relict wonders, why does it need the latest version of DirectX 9.
Dump the screen? [y/n]

Sanja
Администратор
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Sanja » 02 мар 2009, 10:03

А у меня вот на 10-м DirectX не работает. Виста... так её разэдак (непереводимая игра слов).

Steve Segreto

Сообщение Steve Segreto » 02 мар 2009, 17:57

Hi Sanja,

I am sorry the game doesn't work under DirectX10 Vista. I think perhaps I need to include the direct3d runtime DLLs that were used for DirectX9.0. If you are interested, just send me an e-mail (sfsegreto@hotmail.com) and I will send you *just* the DLLs not any additional game files.

As to why the game requires DirectX9.0, it was just a matter of necessity. I needed to learn Directx9.0 for a job I was doing and this seemed like a good start. It is true the graphics are too simple for DirectX9.0

Cheers!

Steve

Ответить